|Permanent Resident or US Citizen||Atlanta, GA||Apply Now|
Work within an existing support team, and interact with users for various operational tasks. Provide operations support of the production, test, and development Documentum environments, including off hours support as needed. Manage day to day operations and project tasks. Ensure system architecture documents are properly maintained. Review and update project documents to ensure program standards are met and technical content is complete. Coordinate with other contractor organizations for infrastructure support. Ensure CM standards are met.
- 5 years of Documentum development using Java, .NET or Docbasic to develop WDK, DFC, and DFS-based applications.
- 5 years of SQL, DQL, API, XML, XSL, Composer/DAB, Eclipse/NetBeans.
- 2 years of UNIX/Linux/Windows shell scripting.
- 5 years of J2EE Application Server installation, configuration, and support including WAR/EAR packaging and deployment.
- Strong working knowledge of configuring and customizing Webtop and WDK-based applications using Presets and Java.
- Managing Production support.60;/li>
- Good oral and written communication