- The FBI Sentinel Program is a $450M IT modernization project led by Lockheed Martin to improve case management within FBI.
- Sentinel is used by every person at the FBI.
- The result is an integrated records management and discovery solution.
Problem / Situation
- The FBI needed a robust Case Management, Document Management, E-Discovery, and Records Management solution
- The client needed to determine an architecture and tool selection to enable them to meet functional, risk, and time expectations
- The client needed technical resources and skills necessary to implement a complex technical solution
For the Sentinel project, Armedia:
- Developed an Ext JS web-based case management solution leveraging Documentum for records management
- Developed Rapid Proof of Concepts to prove out architecture
- Was the largest Subcontractor to Lockheed with participation on all the IPT Teams
- Provided key architectural and development talent to support implementation timelines and architectural objectives.
- Identified critical developer productivity issues and user adoption issues and developed technology extensions to address and overcome
- Requirements drove adoption of some new Documentum services, and extension or replacement of others
- Significant oversight due to previous failed implementation attempt drove increased administrative and program requirements
- UX Design
- Ext JS Development
- Spring MVC Development
- Documentum Architecture
- Documentum Development
- Application Architecture
- Java Development
- Reports Design & Implementation
- Search (FAST) design and implementation
- Project Management
- Ext JS (Sencha)
- Documentum stack
- Adobe Livecycle
- FAST ESP for search
- Crystal Reports
- Business Objects ThingFinder
- IBM’s Process Server
- Armedia Calienté!